Sandford PR is a PR, media and social media consultancy. We work with clients in the design and lifestyle sectors to help enhance their communications, public profile and brands. We work regularly with journalists and other professionals working in the Public Relations (‘PR’) industry. Sandford PR is a ‘data controller’ in respect of the personal information that it collects and stores from both journalists and PRs.
What personal information do we collect about you?
- We only collect basic personal data about journalists and our PR clients including name, email, phone number and some basic career history data.
- We collect this personal information by a number of means including:
- Completion of one of our new client forms
- Via emails to us
- Identifying bylines in papers, online sites and magazines
- By communicating with journalists when we hear of a move within the industry
- By following journalists and online bloggers or influencers updating their status on various platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter
- Connecting with followers on social media platforms
- Through third party service providers such as, for example, media databases.